February 25, 2016 | Paris
Invitation to send greetings to the 3rd edition of the
“Festival for Peace in Colombia: Memories and Social Justice”
Dear friends and allies,
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2016 edition of the “Festival for Peace in Colombia: Memories and Social Justice.” It will take place April 1, 2, and 3 in Montreuil’s “Parole Errante.”
In this context, we are asking everyone to send us “greetings” calling for the successful building of peace in Colombia. Wherever you are, Colombian or not, we hope all allies promoting peace in Colombia and the world will join us in recording their message.
Specifications for greetings:
- Indicate in a separate text: name and city from where you are sending the greeting.
- That it is indeed a greeting to the festival, which includes a message supporting peace in Colombia
- No longer than one minute. In some special cases an exception of 2 minutes will be allowed, but no longer than that.
- Please also send us a quick transcription of your message
- Good quality of audio or video
*Note: this will be edited into a piece that will include the details, logo, and motto of the festival. If this initiative interests you, send us your greeting now or as soon as possible so that together we can continue to add voices supporting and promoting peace in Colombia.
For more information or to send us the greeting, please contact Hernando Franco at firstname.lastname@example.org and Liliana Galindo: email@example.com.
Please also copy (cc) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together for democracy let’s build a culture of peace!